Working together to keep your pet happy, healthy and safe.
Our commitment to you and your pet lasts a lifetime.
- Every PawsPlus clinic is staffed with a Licensed Veterinarian
- PawsPlus has appointed a Veterinary Advisory Board made up of medical experts with a variety of backgrounds; they are responsible for staying up to date on vaccination protocols and responsible recommendations, as well as setting the medical standards of the company
- PawsPlus uses only the safest, brand name veterinary pharmaceutical products
- All PawsPlus clinic staff receive extensive and ongoing education and training
- PawsPlus takes your pet’s health and lifestyle into account before recommending or administering veterinary care
- Each and every PawsPlus client has the right to speak to one of our veterinarians before deciding on the appropriate care for their pet, and they have access to all of their pet’s health records for life, free of charge